Sunday, August 21, 2022

Romantic poets:- Academic Visit to Victoria Park

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. 


2022 July 20th, The day when we Visited Victoria Park, Bhavnagar, Gujarat. 


PURPOSE OF THE VISITING VICTORIA PARK:-
For the formality purpose I can say we visited Victoria Park cause we have romanticism in our syllabus. But behind this romanticism word I personally go only for the nature. When we heard this world romanticism we thought about different writers, poets, dramatist and critics who writes on different subjects. But the romantic poet is the person who knows what true romanticism and natural love is. Of course we go for academic for academic purpose too but we enjoy nature with our soul and experience what romanticism is. How romantic poets writers inspire themselves to write marvelous and beautiful poetry on nature. So let's go on a trip of Victoria Park with me through my blog. But first let's understand why this trip called as romanticism.


Romanticism also known as romantic movement and romantic era. This Era was an artistic, literary, musical, and intellectual movement. 

'Romanticism is a beauty without bounce the beautiful infinite.'

- Jean Paul

 'I find the Romantic period extraordinarily interesting. My landscapes have connections with Romanticism: at times I feel a real desire for, an attraction to, this period, and some of my pictures are a homage to Caspar David Friedrich.'

-Gerhard Richter 


With this two point of you we can clearly see that how romanticism effect us. 

ORIGIN OF ROMANTICISM:-
As we normally know that the romantic era start with publication of Lyrical Ballads by William Wordsworth and ST Coleridge. Now let's see in the history.
Elizabethans belonged to romanticism as Shakespeare was the first who introduced the spirit of romanticism but he had no successors to carry on. Thereupon it came to an end of 18th century. During 18th century Thomson published 'The Seasons'. it implies return to nature, craying for the beautiful, love of men, God Sensuousness, lyricism etc. In short romanticism expresses a new delight in theme, feeling and expression. In this way to seed of romanticism was shown by Thomson and Grew, Cowper, Collins, Burns. They were considered the fore-runners of romantic poets. Letter on romanticism was revived fully with the publication of Lyrical Ballads in 1778 by William Wordsworth and ST Coleridge. 
The first generation of romantics was Coleridge and Wordsworth. Vote for the first time emphasized upon the aims and objects of the new poetry. They introduced a number of a new metres and they rejected poetic diction of 18th century. They favoured simplicity of theme. 
The second generation of the romantics were Keats, Shelley and Byron. They could get fame after their death. Keats was considered as the worshiper of beauty. Shelly was an idealist and lyrist of the first order. Byron Was the most passionate poet.

FEATURES OF ROMANTICISM:- 
  • Break from the set rules
  • Interest in country life
  • Love of liberty and freedom
  • Interest in the middle age
  • Love for beauty
  • Predominance of imagination and emotion
  • Supernaturalism

INFLUENCE OF THE NATURE AND EXPERIENCE OF MINE:-

I lost myself when I enter in the nature. I feel like I am flying between the gets of heaven and the beauty of Earth. Normally we go in nature or any beautiful place we are addicted to take pictures but when I see this beautiful lake, trees, and insects, I am just lost in them. I went there with my classmates my, seniors and Yesha Ma'am




We all enjoyed so much not each other companies only but nature too. And the weather was also perfect and matched with the situation. But sometimes I feel sorry too cause in that visit we disturbed nature in a bit way. I also took so many pictures of nature that I want to add in this blog. 



















After sometime with Enjoying the nature we also had delicious food and nature made that more delicious.

This marvellous place where we had our Lunch, is look more beautiful from front. 



In this amazing Victoria Park there is also a beautiful observation point form there I clicked so many pictures. So, here is a path of to the observation point.



In last I also tried to pictures bets in the camera. 
 


Even after the death I shall remember this visit of Victoria Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any suggestions and doubts please let me know☺️