Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Bachelors of Arts

Bachelors of Arts in English Literature

Bachelors mark the beginning of a new journey, where one strives to understand the intricacies of the world and how it operates. I am delighted to share my experiences and journey in detail below, but I would also like to briefly touch upon my past. Additionally, I have provided links to all my blogs from my Bachelors, categorized for easy navigation. Furthermore, you will find photos of me receiving the shield for securing the 3rd position in my B.A., alongside esteemed individuals such as Dr. Dinesh Dadhania, the principal, and some beloved professors from Shree M. M. Ghodasara Mahila Arts & Commerce College, Junagadh. Thank you for your interest.

BLOGS OF B. A.:-

(Click title of the Blog to read it)
WRITERS:-

ISMS AND MOVEMENTS:-

PLAYS:-

SHORT STORIES:-

NOVEL/NOVELLA:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any suggestions and doubts please let me know☺️