Sunday, September 4, 2022

Teacher's Day Blog 2022 & 2023


TEACHER'S DAY 2022:-

Hello Lovely Visitor, In India there were so many events and days in a year for celebration like Diwali, Holi, Navratri so on. But Teacher's day is celebrated with full enjoyment and love only by students. No, i am not going to take lacture here in this blog. But i request you to visit my Channel on YouTube, and watch the video. Topic of the Teacher's day I choose is an Irony a term in Literature, which is used not only books and study but also in day to day life too. So, below you can find PPT related to Irony, read This PPT and appear in the quiz which also linked below. After appearing in the quiz you will soon get Certificate for the Quiz prepared by me. 😊 Keep Learning. Keep loving Litrature. Learn to think critically. Have a great journey of life.

Here is a YouTube video:-


Here is a PPT:-

Here is a Quiz:-

Here is a Ted.ed Video:-

TEACHER'S DAY 2023:-
Hello Everyone,
Happy Teacher's Day to you all!!
This video is a part of a Teacher's Day celebration 2023 in which students of English Department, MKBU, Bhavnagar make a video on Literature related topics and share their knowledge with everyone. In this video my topic is Criticism, I am going to discuss a basic idea of Criticism and how it's influenced me from years till now. I also make a little quiz based on this video and after feeling up that form you are provided with a certificate made by me. For more information you can read my blogs also. 

Here is a YouTube Video:-

Here is a Quiz:- 

Here is a Ted.ed Video Link:-

Here are my other Blogs based on this topic:-
I.A. Richard: Practical Criticism - Figurative Language (click here)
Archetypal Criticism by Northrop Frye (click here)
Aristotle's Poetics (click here)

Credits:-
Camera Person:- Drashti Joshi
Place:- Department of English, MKBU, Bhavnagar
Script & Speaker:- Pooja Bhuva

Thank You 💫

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any suggestions and doubts please let me know☺️